Spring is in full bloom in many part of the USA and as result many people are suffering from the spring blues. The seasonal allergies can cause discomfort as minor as sneezing and as severe as debilitating infection.
Are you experiencing seasonal allergies?
Did you know that allergies are your bodies way of giving you valuable information and indicators nudging you to take action towards improving your immune system?
An allergy is a disorder of the immune system that causes symptoms, such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and a runny nose. Environmental and dietary factors can cause reactions to allergens.
Here are a few solutions to avoid or relieve seasonal allergies and strengthen your immunity naturally.
- Avoid beer, processed foods, caffeine, dairy, peanuts, sugar, and chocolate.
- Eat more fresh and unprocessed plant-based foods
- Boost your immune system with zinc rich food like pumpkin seeds or incorporate zinc supplements into your daily routine
- Improve your digestive system
- Consume more ginger, red onions, and spicy peppers
- Supplement with the herb nettle
Get the recommended supplements that combat seasonal allergies in the links below.
Nettle Supplements – is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Urticaceae. It is native to Europe, Asia, northern Africa, and western North America, and introduced elsewhere.
Zinc Supplements – is a type of metal, is an trace element essential to the human body.
Learn about improving your wellness ad combating seasonal allergies in the Thrive Now Wellness w/ Coach Chandler FB Group